Monday, August 9, 2010

BEDA 1: Blog Every Day August... Day 1 FAIL!

So yeah. I completely forgot about the whole Blogging Every Day in August thing and so now I must catch up somehow. Possibly. Probably. I have no clue. Anyway, let's start off with today and see where this blog goes from there. First off, lets start off by saying that I've been pretty busy this summer and so it doesn't surprise me that I forgot about BEDA until like last week on Tuesday, 3 days after I should have been blogging already. So now I'm at least 8 blogs behind schedule. Although I also had a good reason that I couldn't blog too. I'm not trying to make excuses but this is a pretty legitamate reason. I didn't have my laptop at the time. My laptop was at a computer shop being checked out to make sure nothing was wrong with it or anything. I had to use my parents desktop computer in the meantime and while it would have been ok to use it to write my blogs, I really didn't want to do. I prefer my own more.

I don't really have anything too exciting to blog about tonight. Last week was my last week of volunteering with our Space Center Camps (more on that in a catch-up blog) and I haven't really done much else. I'll be leaving to start Grad School (more later on this too) next week and have already started getting things gathered back up and started packing. That's really about it as far as excitement goes today. Between doing some laundry, running some errands, looking up stuff online, and reading, that's it. I'm sorry that my first official post is so boring. I can only hope that my future posts will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment