Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weird dream

I'm used to having strange and weird dreams and to no surprise I had another one last night. Now last night was certainly not the weirdest I've had but it certainly made me think.

So I don't know what exactly led to this particular dream. Like there isn't any particular event in the day before that I would think led up to it. Now from past days, yes. So perhaps my dream was delayed or something.

Anyways, I had a dream that I was hanging out with Hank and John Green of the Vlogbrothers. We were just hanging out. I don't really know why but there we were. We came across one of the Coca-Cola flavors from around the world centers. Now if it was in Disney World's Ice Station Cool or not I don't remember or even know. I just remember being inside. Hank had taken off somewhere so it was just John and I hanging out. Being that I've experienced the flavors around the world before (At least 3 times), I watched as John sampled some of the flavors. Then I suggested that he try the drink flavor from Italy called Beverley. Now, this flavor of drink is perhaps the most disgusting of all the flavors ever. Seriously, after you taste it you feel like puking. So I watched John try it and his reaction was hilarious! After he tried, it we both agreed that we wouldn't make Hank try it but to save it for a future punishment idea.

This gave me an idea that if Hank or John are ever in an area where they have a Coca-Cola Flavors Around the World thing, that we should either challenge or punish them to try Beverley. It's punishing enough, trust me.And that was my weird dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment