Thursday, August 25, 2011

An Apology

I can't believe I'm doing this because I honestly feel I did nothing wrong.  I was nothing but honest in one of my blog posts and because of my honesty, I happened to upset someone. I wasn't trying to attack anyone or anything. It was just an expression of my feelings and being honest to myself. Putting what I felt down in a blog post, made me feel better and just gave me a chance to make sense of what I was feeling. It wasn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings. 

If being honest makes me a bad person, I'm sorry. That's just who I am. If you don't like what I have to say, then I don't deserve to be your friend.

My friendships are extremely important to me. If you can't tell that, then you obviously don't know me. 

At the HPA (Harry Potter Alliance) meeting, it was extremely awkward for me to see the personbut pretend they didn't exist. Last time I saw the person IRL, we talked and now it's just awkward. What do you say to someone who you've unintentionally offended?  I said nothing and pretty much stayed away from her. But I wanted to say something. I wanted to be friendly.

I still want to say something. I want to make an attempt to be friends. I still want her friendship but I'm not sure she wants the same in return. My feelings haven't changed about what I said. I just want to make everything ok. I want to have a chance to be friends or at least feel like I can acknowledge the person without feeling awkward.

Which is why I'm writing this blog post. I don't know how else to communicate what I'm wanting. I don't think it matters anyway since the person no longer follows my blog.

I'm sorry. If there's any chance we can be friends again, I'd like to give it another chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment