Saturday, September 15, 2012

Don't Give Up, It's just the hurt that (I) hide

I realize that I've been complaining a lot lately both here and on Tumblr.  That I'm just so down and negative about things lately.

I really try to not let you guys know how much I'm hurting right now.  I try not to complain but I honestly feel I don't have much option right now.

I'm really struggling with things right now. I'm in therapy to help me out but sometimes I need another outlet. Sometimes I just need to get my thoughts and emotions out there and therefore, I have to write about it. That's the only other way  I feel I have right now. I don't have a friend here that I can just call up and have an empathic listener.  The Internet is my listener.

I realize that you all are getting tired of me complaining and everything. I don't mean to be annoying. I've been extremely grateful for any advice you've given me during this time and I promise you that I do listen to it. It may seem like I'm not but trust me I am.

I realize that you guys might feel like giving up on me. That you feel it's pointless to keep giving me advice when it seems like I'm not listening.

I'm trying. Believe it or not. I am trying. It may not seem like it but I really am. Please believe me even though it's hard to.

Things are significantly more complicated than I realized and aren't as simple fixes as one might tend to think. I've tried to make changes. I've tried making things work. It just hasn't worked out the way I've hoped.  It's one of the many things I'm currently dealing with.


All I'm asking is that you guys don't give up on me.  I've said this already on Tumblr and on my Twitter as well. I'm asking here as well.  Please don't give up on me.

Admittedly, I've given up on somethings already. I've given up on myself in some things. That doesn't mean you guys should too. 

I've had plenty of struggles as it is.. I already feel lonely and alone sometimes. I already feel that sometimes no one is there for me. Please don't make this true.

 I need someone to be there for me as I've been there for you.I realize I'm not making things easy for you but please keep trying.

Just don't give up on me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment