Saturday, April 4, 2009

BEDA Catch up Blog #2: Dedication

Ok, so if you haven't noticed by the titles of my posts or even the title of my blog, I'm trying to make this blog and my posts in the style of a book/story. Since I consider myself to be a huge bookworm and also since I'm a future librarian and possibly author (as a side project in addition to being a librarian) what could be more fitting? We shall see how long this so called "style" shall last. I won't be suprised if this turns into just me blogging without much thought.

So every book has what is known as a dedication. You know when it says something like "For my mom and dad" or something to that nature. Well, I'm not exactly going to dedicate my blog to anyone necessarily although if I had to pick someone to dedicate something to, I'd probably pick my nephew. I love my nephew so much and he is such a big and important part of my life. He is everything to me.

Instead of dedicating my blog to someone, I'm going to talk about the actual term dedication. I am dedicated to this project and hope that it is successful. Just as I joined dailybooth and have managed to post a picture everyday, I shall also post a blog everyday. If for some reason, I fail to post a blog be it personal reasons or reasons beyond my control (such as computer/internet problems or lack there of) I shall post however many blogs are necessary to get back on track.

Now I know that I haven't been nearly so dedicated with some things as I hope to be with this blog. Namely, my vlog collaboration channel. For those of you who don't know (which is most of you I'm assuming), I am part of a video blogging project on YouTube known as the fivevlogginggirls (Shameless plug!!) I'm Tuesday on this channel and I have more than once failed to upload a video on my appointed day. This is usually do to my busy schedule. However, just because I've failed to stay dedicated to that channel and post a video every week, doesn't mean I will fail to stay dedicated and post a blog every day. I've signed the manifesto and I can't go back now! I will blog every day in April and hopefully beyond!!

I really am a dedicated person. You can ask my family and past teachers (not sure about some of the ones I have now...) and they can vouch for me. Also since I am a musician, I have self-motivation and dedication. I won't give up!! I will succeed! Sí, yo puedo! (Yes, I can!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment