Thursday, April 30, 2009

BEDA Day 28: Chapter 27- BEDA pwned!

Wow! So today is the last official day of BEDA!! I can't believe I've made it!! I honestly thought when I started this, that I wouldn't make it the full month even though I commited myself to it. Yet, however here it's the last day and I've made it!! Yay!
I have to say that this was a good challenge for me and it got me writing more. In fact, it got me writing when I should have been working on homework. Hooray for another way to procrastinate!! :D Of course, this hasn't been easy for me. I've run into writer's block and couldn't think of things to blog about. Even the things, I ended up blogging about, when I look back at them, I wonder if they are even all that interesting. So what has this whole experience taught me? That I need to not stop staying up until 3:30AM working on homework. That Maureen Johnson still owns me one half-ninja, half-pirate monkey named Jack and that she needs to give us the status on her and Trapeze School. That Nerdfighters pwn everything else and that I'm really addicted to things. I could go on with the things this experience has taught me.

Overall, I realized that I can accomplish something like this. That I'm truly commited. I may have gotten a late start to the whole BEDA thing but I still managed to make it through the whole month and have enough entries to prove it. The thing is that I didn't give up! No matter how hard I found it to blog some days. No matter if I just mostly rambled on and on (like I seem to be now). I still survived! I'm sure that some people gave up after a few days of starting BEDA, but I'm not one of them!

BEDA made me realize that blogging is fun but it's not always easy. Even at the end of BEDA, I'm still not confident in my postings. I'm still not sure that I'm very exciting or interesting. However, I do plan to continue blogging now that I've gotten a start. I'm not quitting now that it's over! Stay tuned for future updates because there will be updates! I know that I'm going to need something else to spend my time on (especially during the summer). Why not do something useful like blogging?

I'd like to congratulate everyone else who made it to the end! Congrats! You deserve a big round of applause and a pat on the back! You should be proud! We did it!!


In other brief news: Today was also the last official day of classes for me! Yay! So happy! Next week is Finals and then I'll be heading home! 1 more week! By this time next Thursday, I'll be celebrating! PARTAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment