Saturday, April 11, 2009

BEDA Day 9: Chapter 8-A day in my life

So I actually had something to blog about earlier today but now I cannot for the life of me remember what it was I was going to blog about. As a result, I don't really even know what to talk about. Well this is great. Again with the writer's block. Well, ok not really. I mean I do have stuff I could talk about but the question is do I really want to??

So I guess for once I'll talk about what I did today since I've been busy practically since I got up this morning and haven't really slowed down since. So after I got up this morning and ate breakfast and took a shower and everything, I colored some Easter eggs (I'll post pictures tomorrow). It was fun and brought back memories of being back home. Plus I just wanted to color Easter eggs. So I have some colored eggs now. It would be fun if someone would hide them and I'd have to find them but there's really nobody around who would and plus I don't know where they'd hide them here around my apartment. There's not much here!! My mom was also coloring some eggs while I was (she and I were on the phone together) and it was nice. It made me feel as though I was almost home again. So afterwards, I went to McDonald's for lunch. I was going to try the new Angus Burger but unfortunately they didn't offer that at the McDonald's I went to so I just got a Quarter Pounder meal instead.

After lunch, I drove out to my cousin's house where I met one of my cousin's friends. His friend was visiting and we talked for a while. While I was also at my cousin's I picked up a package from my parents. The box was filled with Easter goodies and a card. It was really nice. Then after awhile, I left and headed out to Walmart to get some groceries for the week. While at Walmart, I ran into one of my professors; my professor for Middle Level Experience. She recognized me and said hello to me. Oh yeah!! That's what I was going to talk about!! Oh well, I'll just have to talk about it in another blog later. So anyway, I finished getting groceries and came back to my apartment. I put all the groceries away, put away my now dry colored eggs, cleaned up the table, and then I decided to lay down for a little while. When I woke up, I got on my computer for a little bit while I warmed up a frozen meal of Cheese Ravioli. After I ate, I got dressed for Easter Vigil service. Now, I'm back from that and am finally relaxing!!

Whew! It really has been a busy day!! I was going to try and do some homework today but I haven't really had the time and again lack a bit of motivation to actually do it. Oh well. Since I'm not doing anything tomorrow, I guess I'm just going to have to do homework. Yes, on Easter Sunday. It's the way it has to be. Besides, most of this homework isn't actually due until like Tuesday but I'm trying to stay on top of it so I don't get too far behind and also so I don't get too stressed trying to finish it the night before. The good thing is that my cousin met up with me tonight at church and invited me over tomorrow night for dinner. So that's nice. I hadn't really planned much for dinner although I did pick up some things for myself and now I don't have to worry about it. The best part is that, at least now I'll get to spend Easter with some family.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment