Friday, April 3, 2009

BEDA Day 1: The Beginning

THE BLOG EVERY DAY IN APRIL MANIFESTO

"I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it. I, Ronda S, promise to blog every day in April."


Ok, so I've decided to participate in Blog Every Day in April and have signed the manifesto thus commiting myself to this project. I don't know how it'll turn out in the end however. I have yet again jumped on the badwagon and am doing this because everyone else is doing it. Look at me! I'm a sheep! Baa!

First off, I have to admit that I love writing especially stories and poetry. However, lately I haven't had the time to do it because I've been so busy. It's been months since I've written anything for relaxation or just because I've wanted to. I seem to only ever have time to write things for classes and that's about it. However, as an unoffical resolution I plan to improve on this and try to write more. If this BEDA is what it takes to get me started, then so be it.
Since I've only missed like 2 days of this project,it's not too late. So let's get started.

1 comment: