Thursday, April 9, 2009

BEDA Day 7:Chapter 6- Writer's Block

So I hope that my blogs are interesting to those who read them. I certainly don't feel like a very exciting person or a very interesting one for that matter. So it's really been only 7 actual days that I've been part of BEDA and I've already seemed to hit a bit of writer's block today. I really didn't know what to blog about. The only thing I could think of was to blog about today's classes but since I've already done that this week I didn't want to do a repeat this early.

So what do I talk about? Well I guess I could just talk about my plans for tomorrow . So I'm debating if I want to get up really early and head to campus for an Easter Egg hunt. The hunt begins at 7AM. At that time, 3 video clues will be uploaded to YouTube and the hunt is on!! Now I'm not sure if there's going to be a bunch of eggs or whatever but I'm suspecting not. I'm thinking there's only going to be 3 (which makes sense with the 3 video clues; 1 per each). There are really only 3 prizes to go for: 1st is a Nintendo Wii, 2nd is a 4GB ipod shuffle, and 3rd prize is an assortment of candy. I wouldn't mind a Wii. My brother has one and I like playing it. However, I'm certain that I won't find the correct egg before someone else does. Even if I am on campus at like 6:30AM with my laptop waiting for the clues to be uploaded. Plus do I really want to fight everyone? Not really. I think I would much rather catch up on some sleep and then work on some schoolwork before I have to go meet up with another partner for Primary Math. We have to finish our final interview thing; Interview #5 and since she doesn't live in town, I have to drive about an hour to meet her. Once that's over with, I plan to stop by Wal-mart once I get back in town and pick up a dozen eggs. I bought some egg dye and am actually going to color some eggs this year! Even though it'll just be me, myself, and I. It's just something that I've always done at home and I feel that just because I'm no longer home doesn't mean I can't still have fun dying eggs. So I'm going to boil the eggs tomorrow evening and then color them on Saturday. So excited!!

So I guess that's it for tonight. I really didn't know what to blog about today. Hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful.

2 comments:

  1. I'd dye eggs with you!
    (if only it were possible)

    BEDA writer's block got to me yesterday... it does to some extent every day, but yesterday all I could really bring myself to post were screenshots and discussion on a show I'm pretty sure no one I know has ever even heard of.

    Pictures fill up space nicely in blogs. And pictures. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Videos, I mean. Videos and pictures.

    :P

    ReplyDelete