Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BEDA Day 6: Chapter 5-Homework Stinks! Part 1

"Homework! Oh Homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you,
away in the sink.
If only a bomb would explode you to bits.
Homework! Oh Homework!
You're giving me fits. " excerpt from New Kids on the Block by Jack Prelutsky.

So that pretty much sums up my mood right now. I've been working pretty much all evening on homework and I'm still not finished. I still have to work on this thing called a WebQuest which I just know is going to take me a long time. I'm supposed to have a working rough draft of my WebQuest for my Educational Technology for class which is tomorrow afternoon. Right now, I've been working on finishing some things in my Self-Paced Phonics Textbook for my Literacy class. I was actually supposed to finish it last Thursday and I did finish quite a bit of it already. However, I still had some things that I couldn't get completed in time. So my professor, told me to finish the rest and turn it in on Tuesday. However, I still didn't manage to complete everything and just pretended that I had mistakenly left my book at my apartment (which I didn't actually). So now I'm trying to finish everything now and I'm nearly finished. I would still be working on it but I realized it was getting close to midnight and I still hadn't posted my blog for today so I decided to take a break and do this before I continued. I also still have my homework for Geometric Structures to finish, but I'm going to work on that before class tomorrow. I don't have enough time to do everything tonight. It's been like this pretty much the whole semester. I just seem to constantly have a lot to get done. Most of it isn't really hard work either. It's more of busy work and my professors just keep piling it on. Again, it's a good thing I'm no longer working part-time. At least I have more time to get things done.

In other news, I had to do a Geometry teaching lesson in my Primary Math class today. It actually went pretty well despite the fact that I had been very nervous before we began. I'm just really glad to be done with it though. I'm just really getting tired of the things we have to do for that class.


So that's all I have for today. I shall now dive back into the pile of homework that is waiting for me.

1 comment: