Friday, April 17, 2009

BEDA Day 15: Chapter 14- Welcome BEDA Buddies!

Yet again, I cannot think of something to blog about tonight. Of course that could also be because I'm tired, have a bit of a headache, and have been working on homework practically all day. Because I've been busy with homework (and still am), I haven't really had time to find a topic.
Since I'm still really busy and don't have really anything interesting to say, I'm going to make this short.

I just mainly want to say Welcome to my new BEDA Buddies!! So Welcome!! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I don't know how interesting you'll find me but I hope you will support me anyway. I'm really glad to have BEDA buddies. I'm sure we are going to have a lot of fun! I can't wait to get to know everyone through this project! I hope we can become friends even beyond BEDA. I'm also hoping that maybe you could give me some ideas for things to blog about. If there's anything you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask! I write about a lot of random stuff and sometimes I can't think of what to write. Hopefully I won't bore you too much.

Now I really need to return to my homework even though it is a Friday night (almost Saturday now) and the beginning of the weekend. Thanks for reading! See ya!

1 comment: