Friday, April 15, 2011

BEDA Day 15: Random

So today I had another session. It was a rough session to be honest. Lots of emotions. Not that this isn't new. Normally afterwards, I feel much better but today that wasn't the case. Today after my session, I felt horrible. I felt angry and upset with myself. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with what we were discussing prior to me leaving. I just felt so negative toward people. I felt they were being extremely annoying. Plus, I felt like I was on the verge of tears. I eventually calmed down but I still feel not as I normally would. One thing that is a bit positive is that I've had so many emotions and things to think about today that I needed to just write about it. So again, I'm back to writing. Also, my counselor told me this week that she wants me to write about my thoughts and feelings when I do certain things. I guess I'm already starting on that. For me, writing does seem to help me express my feelings so that's a good thing for me. But still what gives? I don't understand what I feel so bad about myself when I've made so much progress and have started feeling so good.

I am concerned about 1 thing however. I only have 8 sessions with my counselor and I've already used about 5. I'm a little worried that my problems are too complex to get through in 8 sessions. There's still some hope though. I still have 3 more sessions so hopefully things will work out. I've made a good amount of progress although at the same time I feel that new problems have arose.

In other news, HPDH1 came out on DVD/Blu-ray today. I didn't get it today but blame to tomorrow. Not sure which version I'll get since both Best Buy and Walmart have specials. I am a bit jealous though because my brother already has his copy. In fact my nephew called me and told me that they (my brother's family) were watching some of the special features. But I'm not too jealous since I will be getting my copy. Just not on the same day it was released.

Anyways, I don't really have a lot to say for this blog post since I pretty much wrote everything down in a journal today.

No comments:

Post a Comment