Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA 2011 Day 1: The magic begins...

Once again, I've decided to participate in Blog Every Day April. I failed to do so last year when it was in August. I had every intention to participate but failed at the start. However this year things have changed and it's more of a necessity for me to participate. With the way I've been feeling about my life lately, I need a creative outlet that is also a stress reliever. This is what I feel BEDA will do for me.

An important note about this year's BEDA is that I'm not just going to be blogging. Instead I will be doing a combination of BEDA and VEDA (Vlog Every Day April). It's a way for me to make more videos. Despite having a video camera and plenty of ideas for videos, I have yet to actually make many of them. Chances are that I will still blog a little bit on days I do Vlogs. I'll be embedding the videos in my postings so you don't need to go subscribe to my YouTube channel just so you know when I make a video (But if you want to anyways, by all means, go for it!)

Now that I've covered all that I can talk a little bit about my Friday (if you're even interested). So today was pretty eventful. I was awake earlier than usual because I had to catch the bus to campus. I had an session at 11. To get to campus I have to catch 2 buses. 1 to get to the central station and then transfer to another one to get to the campus. The nice thing about it is that I ride free! As long as I have my UNT ID card that is!
Anyway my session went well and I felt much better afterwards. Afterwards, I went to Pita Pit for lunch and had a yummy Felafel Pita. Then I waited for what seemed like forever to catch a bus back to Central and then catch another bus back to the library where I then walked home. I took it easy the rest of the afternoon. I messed around on the Internet and then I reread Vol 6 of Scott Pilgrim. Interestingly, I read the whole graphic novel in about 50 minutes. It took me longer to read it the first time! (mostly because I had to put it down and do other things. Finally, tonight, I went to a Fish Fry at my church and had an enjoyable time. First though I had to go to Walmart and get some cash. I ended up buying a CD so I could ask for cash back when I paid.
Ever since I got back, I've just been watching TV and doing more internet stuff this evening (Oh and I edited a video for the collab channel I'm part of).

Really my social life is nonexistent so I don't really have of exciting stuff to say. That's all I have for Day 1 of BEDA.
To all who come to this (not so)happy blog, Welcome!

(I totally ripped off that last saying from Walt Disney!)

No comments:

Post a Comment