Monday, April 4, 2011

BEDA Day 4: Maureen Johnson, HPDH1, and other (not-so) exciting stuff

OMG OMG OMG!! Ok so two big things I'm really excited about are happening this month and in fact one of them is happening on WEDNESDAY!! On Wednesday I'll be driving to Oklahoma City to see the one and only MAUREEN JOHNSON!! I'm so excited! I can't wait!
Meeting Maureen Johnson is hopefully going to be just as epic as it was meeting Hank and John Green of the Vlogbrothers. Honestly, there is just the whole thing of meeting people IRL you only know online that's exciting. It's mindblowing in itself. I mean even meeting Lauren and Kristina of the fiveawesomegirls was incredible and they were just playing music. Still though. There's just something about IRL vs. URL (online). It just makes it more real when you see them in person. Honestly, I'm so excited to meet Maureen Johnson and see what she is really like. I mean online, she's incredibly funny. I hope this is true in person.

The other awesome thing about seeing MJ (as we call her on twitter!) is that I'll also be seeing my awesome Oklahoma friends who I haven't seen physically since December. I love my awesome Oklahoma friends so much and it really bothers me that I can't seem to find any awesome friends like them here. We've been doing a video collab project this year which has been pretty awesome so I still see them. But on Wednesday, I'll get to spend time with them before, during, and after we see MJ. We're all going to go see her together and I'm sure we'll all be sharing footage on our channel during the next week. So in addition to meeting a famous Young Adult author, I'll also get to hang out with my awesome friends.

So the next exciting thing I want to talk about is the fact that next Friday, April 15th, the first part of Deathly Hallows is released on Blu-ray and DVD. OMG! I'm so freakin' excited and I plan to buy it either the day it comes out or the next day. I know I should probably wait since they might be releasing a big set or 2 Disc combo of last movie after the final part has left theaters (sadness). But being the Harry Potter nerd that I am, I still am going to get the Blu-ray/DVD combo anyway. I can't wait until the last part is released. Especially since I plan on having an epic Movie marathon before July 15th from 1st movie to 7th movie part 1. It wouldn't work if I didn't have the 7th movie part 1 to begin with. So that's the other thing I'm really excited about. I've been wanting to watch the movie again and I'll finally be able to! Although it makes the fact that the last part will be released into theaters and the ending of the whole Harry Potter life as I know it more real. It's a rollercoaster of emotions. I know that I'm excited for the last movie but also sad. I was sad when the books ended but at least I still had the movies and now I won't have that. It's crazy to think that life as I know it ends on July 15th.

Anyway, those are two things coming up that I'm really really excited about. My day was less than exciting but not that that's new. I got up fairly early so I could wait for the Pest Control guy to come for his monthly treatment and then I went to Walmart to get groceries for the week. I also picked up some lunch at McDonald's while I was there. Other than that,just the usual watching TV and doing stuff on the internet. I was actually kinda bored today. I should (could) have done homework but as usual I didn't. Just not motivated enough I guess. I need to though and I will.

That's all I have for Day 4 of BEDA. I'll leave with this: MJ in OKC on Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment