Thursday, April 7, 2011

BEDA Day 7: Schoolwork

Since I was busy having an awesome time yesterday, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday's BEDA which is why you're getting two posts today.

So today I got up relatively early in order to drive back to Denton. For some reason, I just couldn't sleep last night. I kept waking up and trying to go back to sleep but it didn't last long until I woke up again. I don't know if I actually ended up getting much sleep. Finally at around 6:30AM I gave up trying. I just laid there listening to my friends' roomates' kitty play with the blinds until my alarm went off at 7AM. I got dressed and such and was ready and heading out the door around 7:45AM. I drove out of Norman and stopped in Purcell to get some gas (I had only used a quarter of a tank but figured I'd fill it up anyway), and then had breakfast at McDonald's.
So I drove back and by the time I got back I was so tired. I tried to lay down a few minutes ago but for some reason my brain wouldn't let me. I guess it knows that I have work to get done and I do. I have the final version of Draft 3 of my project due tonight by 10PM. For some reason though, I don't feel as stressed about it as I did last week when I had to turn in the Prelim. I still don't understand a lot of what I'm doing but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much. Then again I think I'm just ready to be done with the class at this point. I have quite a bit of work to do. I'm hoping I can get it done on time.

In other news, my stomach has been bothering me today and I don't know why. Perhaps I ate too much yesterday or something? I don't really know. It could be just a nervous stomach too. I've noticed recently that on days where I am kinda stressed out and have assignments due that I just don't eat all that much. I'm just never very hungry it seems on days when I have assignments that I've waited until the last minute to do. It's become almost a thing for me to just eat a bowl of Easy Mac for lunch on those days (like today). I'm wondering if I've developed a nervous stomach thing all of a sudden or if it's just another sign that my stress is affecting me. I already get headaches from being stressed out so it shouldn't really surprise me if this is just another side effect.

Anyways,yesterday was awesome and now it's back to reality.Now I'll go because I need to get to work on my project. Sorry if this is kinda boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment