Friday, April 8, 2011

BEDA Day 8: A newer, more improved me

To start off this blog, I have to say that I failed to finish my draft completely yesterday and had to turn it in incomplete. Although, I did try to get a good chuck done. However, I'm still missing some things is section 4.2 plus 7 more records (need 10 total). I did manage to get a thesaurus although I'm not sure if it's what they want. My sister-in-law helped me out with it so here's hoping it's at least kinda what they are wanting.

Today has been a bit busy for me. Because of my project and having to film a video for my collab channel, I didn't get to bed as early as I was hoping to last night and then of course I had to get up earlier today for another session at 11. Like always, I had to wait awhile to catch the bus and then when I actually got to campus, I walked to the building. My session went well and I definitely feel that things have improved. They have actually. Afterwards, I went to the Eye doctor on campus so I could finally get my new glasses prescription filled. I picked out some frames that are a lot different than I've had before. They are bit thicker than I've worn before and I think they make me look more nerdy. They're also plastic frames which I've never had before. I've always had metal frames. It was suggested that I get the frames I did because of the thickness of my lenses so I did. Plus I think they'll work nicely with one of the outfits I'm planning to wear to the Phoenix Comic Con.

This made me think of how I'm sorta becoming a new me or at least a more improved me. A new glasses style will make me look a bit different and then I'm also making progress with changing my life. I'm still overall the same person just I'm starting to see things differently. This week has definitely been a better week than I've had in awhile. I believe that hanging out with my friends on Wednesday helped a great deal. I think it just helped me get out and get away from what's been bothering me. It just broke up the monotony and it seems to have helped me start looking at things differently. Things seem to be working out and I'm glad they are. I need things to change. I've made progress going forward and I want to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment