Monday, April 23, 2012

BEDA Day 23: Repetitive

I've realized that a lot of my blog posts this month and just in general have a lot of overlap or that I've tended to repeat myself a lot.

Some of the most common topics have been about writing being therapy; writing in general;  me talking about counseling/therapy and how amazing it is; me being different and my issues.  There's actually more topics I'm sure I can include in this list but these are some that I've noticed.

I feel as though there is just a lot of repetitiveness. And now you know how my mind tends to work....Welcome! A lot of randomness and repetitiveness goes on.

I've also gone back a little bit and realized that I have indeed talked about some things previously. Namely the whole thing with my High School friends growing up. Yet somehow I've managed to change it up a bit. Focus on some different things.

I am concerned though that sometimes because my posts can be a be repetitive to the point where they are boring. I don't want to necessarily be boring but at the same time, I can't help that sometimes my mind thinks about things that I've already talked about before.

My mind just tends to think a lot. A lot of things it thinks about are repetitive. Things that I think about  one day tend to come back into my thoughts on another day.

While I might seem repetitive, I can't help but think that it helps me to see patterns easily.  I realize how things I blog about relate to one another. It gives me more insight into how my mind works.

I apologize for being repetitive and if tends to be a bit boring. Even just writing this post on repetitiveness,  I feel as though I've been a bit repetitive.

I can't always be original with my blog topics especially with the number of posts I now have.  But then again,  I'm sure at some point other people get repetitive as well.

Sometimes my life feels like it's on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment